Sign Up for Newsletters and Updates
Offshore Wind Hub Mailing List
If you would like to receive updates and program announcements from the Offshore Wind Hub, sign up below. We will not share your information, and you can unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time.
Newsletters & Mailing Lists from Related Organizations
Northeast Wind Resource Center (NWRC)
The Northeast Wind Resource Center (NWRC) provides fact-based, unbiased information about wind energy's costs and benefits to stakeholders and decisionmakers in the Northeastern US. The NWRC manages the Offshore Wind Hub. Visit the NWRC website here.
- For program updates, webinar announcements, and other notices from the NWRC, join the NWRC mailing list.
Offshore Wind Accelerator Project (OWAP)
The Offshore Wind Accelerator Project (OWAP) is run by Clean Energy Group, which also manages the NWRC. OWAP's mission is to support cooperation and leadership between states, federal agencies, industry, local communities, and environmental organizations to advance responsible offshore wind development. Visit the OWAP website here.
- The OWAP Newsletter features updates and success stories about policy, technology, and financing around the U.S. offshore wind industry. Each issue lists upcoming webinars and events, as well as a recap of recent news stories affecting U.S. offshore wind. OWAP newsletters are published every other month. Newsletter archives and a sign-up form are available here.
Maine Ocean & Wind Industry Initiative (MOWII)
The Maine Ocean & Wind Industry Initiative (MOWII) represents industry expertise within the ocean and wind industry supply chains. Its mission is to unify and network the wind industry in Maine to expand its contribution to the wind market. Visit the MOWII website here.
- MOWII's Maine Breeze Newsletter is a concise monthly update on wind and ocean energy in Maine. Sign up here.
Southeast Wind Energy Resource Center
The Southeast Wind Energy Resource Center provides fact-based, unbiased information about wind energy's costs and benefits to stakeholders and decisionmakers in the eleven states of the Southeastern US. The resource center is run by the Southeastern Coastal Wind Coalition. Visit the Southeastern Coastal Wind Coalition website here.
- For email updates from the Southeastern Coastal Wind Coalition, sign up for their mailing list here.
WINDExchange is the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Wind Program's platform for disseminating credible information about wind energy. The purpose of WINDExchange is to help communities weigh the benefits and costs of wind energy, understand the deployment process, and make wind development decisions supported by the best available information. Visit the WINDExchange website here.
- The WINDExchange Newsletter is issued by the U.S. DOE's Wind Program twice a month to inform program partners and interested individuals of wind energy events, webinars, financial opportunities, new publications, state success stories, and other wind related activities. Subscribe to the WINDExchnage newsletter here.